Saturday, February 26, 2011
Just Enough to be Dangerous...
So, there are things in this world of which I know just enough to be dangerous. Take the internet, for example, I know just enough to be able to annoy my loved ones with this blog thingy and to shop...let's be honest. Another would be driving...I know just enough about how fast you can get away with going to be dangerous (though not unsafe)...however, I do feel I've earned this knowledge by trial and error, not to mention paying fines, so surely that counts for something. Cooking...dangerous...always modifying recipes, even if I've never tried them before. Gardening...dangerous. Sewing...dangerous. Cleaning...well, not that dangerous, since I don't do it that often. Parenting...dangerous. Medicine...dangerous. Surgery...dangerous. Home improvement...seriously dangerous. In fact, come to think about it, I don't know enough about anything to not be dangerous...I pretty much know just a little about all kinds of stuff and not that much about any one thing. And, there you have it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment