Yesterday, Silas turned 6...I can hardly believe it! We had lots of fun. He got to choose whether he wanted to do regular school, or do Science on his birthday, and regular school on Friday...he chose Science on his birthday...who couldn't have predicted that one :) So, we made fossils and rock candy. I love our family...Silas got lots of phone calls of various people calling to wish him Happy Birthday, or even sing! Regretably, the spy gear remote control car we got him for his birthday did not work...must return tomorrow. He rode Chance at horseback...Granddaddy came to watch. We then went to Publix on the way to the party...Silas said, "I know I'm six now, but I just don't feel any different from yesterday." The party was at Showtime Bowl where we took up 3 lanes, then had pizza, cake and ice cream. A good time was had by all. Here are some pictures to prove it!
I think I might be in trouble with some of the fam for not inviting them to the bowling party...but, personally, I would rather have a separate party for family when I could actually visit with them...not like they could have bowled, anyway. Silas wants to make sure Aunt Alli can come to his "grown up party", so this might take a while :) Happy Birthday, Silas!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment