Thursday, February 17, 2011

A day at Home

   Luke had quite a day of meetings away from home, so the kids and I pretended he was at work...hee hee!  We were able to finish the week's homeschool lessons so that we can do Science only tomorrow...hooray!  Then we tidied up for Miss Carol Ann.  That still left plenty of time for outside playing.  Abigail LOVES her wagon and anywhere it will take her...to the mailbox, to the barn, to the pasture for farm chores.  Silas's party invitations were mailed today...I hope people get them in time to come to the party next Wednesday...I may email them to give them a heads up just to make sure.
   Tonight is Norine's last basketball game as a Lynx.  It has been a great basketball season.  There will be a pizza party/trophy presentation afterward...should be fun.  Luke will make the first half of the game before he goes to Perspectives Class.
   I must say, I think I enjoy feeding the fish on the blog waaaaaay too much...I could do it for hours if I had hours.  Good thing they are not real fish, or they'd be dead from ammonia build up for sure!

ADD:  Norine's team won their game!!! I find it humorous that at this age, there is no official score kept...but all the girls know the exact score.  Pizza party and trophy presentation was great...there was even enough for Silas (food not trophies, of course).  

No comments:

Post a Comment