Tuesday, June 21, 2011

New Find!

Oh...My...Word!!!  And Thank You Diana for showing me this thing.....Whether you enjoy the blog scene, or just like checking out what the kiddos are doing, you MUST take a minute to check this blog out.  I was laughing out loud for quite some time...at work...and folks were wonderin.  But this blog, girloutofdixie.wordpress.com (don't worry, I intend to link it to this one somehow), must be read...  Today she posted her 100th post!  Yippee!  And it's topic?  Mispronunciations...yep...and I could tell by how she was relaying it, she truly is southern through and through.  Although...come to think of it...she completely omitted sammich...you know, like having a "mannays sammich" for lunch...but, maybe that's just a Pawpaw thing.  So, empty your bladder and put down your drink...we don't want any embarassing accidents...and check out this blog...you'll be glad you did.  Oh...and a couple previous to the 100th post??? "Salads"..just read it...you'll see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment