So, I'll admit I'm not sure why I'm doing this. I've never even been able to keep up with a journal for more than a couple weeks, but I thought some of you might want a peek...we'll see how long it lasts!
Today was absolutely gorgeous...much more like spring than winter. The entire family went on a nature walk...Norine and Silas sketched what they saw along the way: a blue heron, a tree, a ditch, a creek. Abigail rode on my back in the ergo carrier, and since she refused to leave her baby behind, the doll was sandwiched between us, and caused her neck to be at a rather crazy angle, but she seemed comfortable and not at all willing to part with the doll. Norine and Silas went in the canoe with Luke to unclog the pond drain. Some decent pictures were made, and if I can figure out how, I'll post them soon.
Norine was feeling better today (has been fighting a cold), so she and Silas were able to go to Granny's to spend the night - can't wait to hear all about it! Abigail stayed with B while Luke was to go on a Treasure Hunt. I went to work...slow night...I'll be here until around 9 tomorrow evening...I think.
Currently finishing up reading Radical by David Platt. Definitely recommend it to anyone in America wishing to live more in line with the Gospel, and less in line with the American Dream...Thanks to all of you who recommended it to me!
Praise God! Silas has now been cough-free without his "breather" for 14 days! Silas had suffered from allergic bronchitis his entire life, with symptoms worse in winter. He asked the Lord to heal his lungs, and the Lord healed him -- right in the middle of January!
Today I started a plan to read through the Bible in a year's time. Please pray for me, that I will stay diciplined in this area.
No comments:
Post a Comment